A Message From
“Legacy Alliance was established in May of 2019, in the hearts of four home school families who shared a desire for a unique approach to education. Circumstances, which God himself seemed to orchastrate, led these families to step out in faith to begin a program offering limited classroom instruction.”
Our Mission & vision
Why we do-What We DO
To partner with parents in encouraging, equipping and empowering students to be launched into a broken world to glorify Christ without fear
To partner with parents in the local church to become the leading home-school alliance in the state of Oklahoma.
Starting a Legacy
Legacy Alliance was founded in May of 2019. It was an inheritance so to speak. Before Legacy Alliance there was Christian Education Alliance. This hybrid school was established with similar guiding principles. However, as it saw its twenty-fifth graduating class, they finished their course. In the wake of this change, some of the families saw the need for an institution to pick up the torch and carry on the mission of biblically founded education through an alliance. As the saying goes when one door closes, another one opens. The Lord provided abundantly, in this case. Legacy Alliance began to take form within a week. It was a blessing of epic proportions. While it was not a simple process, the founding families felt a grace and peace because they knew that this was what they were called into for this season. Legacy Alliance is alive and beginning to thrive.
We look forward to seeing how you will become a part of our story, too.
In 2019 we were: 34 Students | 24 Families | 14 Teachers
In 2020 we were: 54 Students | 35 Families | 17 Teachers
Our goal is to assist like-minded home school parents as they choose to remain actively involved in the education of their children. We hope that your child will:
– Grow in the knowledge and admonition of the Lord, and “… not conform to the pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind” (Rom. 12:2).
– Develop a strong, personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
– Strive, to the best of their ability, to work diligently to acquire a strong academic base from which to enjoy future academic success.
– Demonstrate respect and honor for others and self, who are made in the image and likeness of God, “esteeming others as higher” than self.
– Encourage postponing one-on-one, “dating” for post-high school years when they are more mature and ready to seek God’s will for their lives with regard to a mate.
– Exhibit Christian character traits: self-control, honesty, perseverance, cheerfulness, obedience, meekness, helpfulness, and more.
– Develop moral growth based on Rom. 16:19 and 1 Cor. 3:19a. We believe that “moral innocence” should be above worldly wisdom. “wise to the world, not “worldly wise.” (Matt. 19:16).
What Everyone is Saying
“I love teaching at Legacy Alliance because of the great opportunities it has to offer. Science experiments have been a blast with the seventh and eighth graders, and choosing great literature to read and discuss in class is one of my passions. YAY Legacy!
– Jo Ann C.
“WE ARE LOVING LEGACY!!!!! So grateful and thankful for this blessing on so many fronts!”
– Leeca J.
“The friendships and connections formed here are very strong and the students continually build into each other. As servants of Christ, they keep each other accountable to their tasks and assignments.”
– Max M.
Get In Touch
Location: 1439 E. 71 St., Tulsa, OK 74136
Telephone: (918) 960-0622